Tuesday, October 28, 2008

SNL Characters on election

Fred Armisen, Tina Fey, Darrell Hammond, and Jason Sudeikis have been playing Barack Obama, Sarah Palin, John McCain, and Joe Biden on Saturday Night Live sketches leading up to the election next week. Based on the interviews of these cast members and how it affects their schedule the following is a fictional conversation of the SNL players celebrating after one of their shows.

Tina Fey: I’m glad this election is almost over.

Jason Sudeikis: Why’s that? Hasn’t it been fun being back on SNL?

Tina Fey: Certainly but I’m so busy with 30 Rock and everything else. I really can’t handle much more.

Jason Sudeikis: What if McCain comes back and wins?

Tina Fey: Haha! O God, I hope not.

Fred Armisen: Me too. I haven’t had this much screen time ever. This barack impersonation has been my meal ticket.

Darrell Hammond: I really love portraying John McCain, but I’ve already done over a hundred celebrity impersonations over my tenure so I know I’ll begetting screen time no matter what. I’ll probably be somebody in Obama’s cabinet.

Jason Sudeikis: I like playing Biden. I feel like I get to yell at people a lot.

Tina Fey: Well hey, no matter how it goes it’s been a fun election.

Sudeikis/ Hammond/ Armisen: Here! Here!

No comments: